The Gravy Lounge

T BIRD

Hey.........I am all alone here.  I don't like that.

GRAVY LOUNGE MASTER LIST

• T Bird Johnny
  • G-man 422
  • Powertechvending22
  • antoniocinisi
  • Jay-Son Vending
  • nepavend
  • Outlander
  • shvend
  • brian42
  • dapreachaman
  • Larman
  • JPVendCo.
  • Kelly
  • Mxer518
  • Faith Vending
  • BluePlate
  • Paraflier
  • Raredory
  • Lurtsman
  • jamesjmcgough
  • amc vending
  • sherlock
  • will.vend
  • Hillbilly
  • JEREMYTINA
  • Rick Falcon

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are holdin' a place for ya Kenny!!  Between Power Man, and G Man, and Antonio Man, and T Bird Man, that's alot of gravy!!!          mmmmmmmmmmm!  Relax gang. Stop countin' them quaters in here.  Put your feet up cause..........

Drinks are on Da Grand Poo Ba tonite!..........;):dude:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I think i will be a gravy lounge member by my next service!!! I just had one triple that did 61$ in a month and a half. They just installed a pop and snack combo. It has a change machine built onto it and i do belive that tripled my revenue in that location! I think it should do at least 50 in the next 4 weeks. With the great locations midwest has given me i think i will have others that are close too!

I think i will be a gravy lounge member by my next service!!! I just had one triple that did 61$ in a month and a half. They just installed a pop and snack combo. It has a change machine built onto it and i do belive that tripled my revenue in that location! I think it should do at least 50 in the next 4 weeks. With the great locations midwest has given me i think i will have others that are close too!

Good for you Rus!!  Let us know buddy!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Come on gang.  No one out there has locations with 2 or 3 machines averaging $50.00 per month or more???  All you need is 2 locations to make it into our Gravy Lounge!!!!!  We have dancers coming to the lounge next week.  And all they are wearing are empty capsules in strategic places.............. ;D

• 2 weeks later...

Kelly.......I can not find the post right now but didnt you write somewhere on the boards that you now have 2 locations making over 50 bucks per month??

Never know this section existed here on the boards, I have a pizza joint that averages me 70.00  month with a small double and a bar that on a bad month in the year will do no less than 60.00, Hope this is gravy enough....

Never know this section existed here on the boards, I have a pizza joint that averages me 70.00  month with a small double and a bar that on a bad month in the year will do no less than 60.00, Hope this is gravy enough....

You're in Mx!!!  Congrats!!  I will get you your pass to the lounge buddy!!  Hang on Kelly!!  Your pass is on it's way!!  The Gravy Lounge is da joint!!

TBJ:

I have 5-6 locations doing over $50; bring on the gravy brotha. Let's get this business rollin; if we don't get this economy goin who will? B)

Jim

U got it Brotha Jim!!!  Youre in!!  We have plenty of room for ya!!  Hey Kelly.........youre supposed to sit on the couches not lay across them buddy!!  Make some room for Jim will ya?

It's all about those bringin' home the bacon locations to get yourself in as a member of the ' elite ' Gravy Lounge brothas and sistas!!

Kelly?  U R some piece of work my brotha.........  ;D

Archived