member operator locations on here

ronsidney

Hey guys,

is there a way to search where operators on this forum are at??  I know some of us put our state on here and it shows up when we post etc..

but i want to find a operator in a certain state that may not post that much or is not so active  how can i search that??

ron

Yes and no.

It will depend on whether the member has entered their state in their profile. If they have, you can search for it. Follow the steps below...

1. Click on the "Overall Top Posters" link at the bottom right of the forum. Just above the who's online section.

2. In the upper right corner, click "More Search Options".

3. Enter the state you are searching for in the "State" field and submit.

Again, this will only display members who have entered their state into their profile. If you want to search for members from Tennessee and enter "Tennessee", or even "Tenn", those will come up. It won't list members who put "TN" in their profile. You would have to search separately for all variations.

By the way, I'm moving this to website concerns.

Hey guys,

is there a way to search where operators on this forum are at?? I know some of us put our state on here and it shows up when we post etc..

but i want to find a operator in a certain state that may not post that much or is not so active how can i search that??

ron

That's a great idea Ron

Archived