Silent Salesforce mis-vends?

ClarusVending

Hey everyone! I recently acquired a couple of SSF machines. What do you all think about them? I've gotten mixed reviews about the machines, specifically about them mis-vending often. Do they? And if they do, what do you recommend I do to fix the issues, if anything can be done?

SSF's and their Vendworkz counterparts are cheap Chinese knockoffs of the Beaver RB16, which is itself a copy of the Oak Acorn. A lot was lost in the transfer. The machine's mechanisms in particular are junk- and that's probably where the rumors stem from. The vend wheels themselves aren't too bad, but being the mechanism is the most important part of the actual vending machine, it's a moot point. My advice to you would be to keep an eye on them after they're placed, and replace the units as soon as (if not before) they pay for themselves. Lubricate the mechs before you place them so the coin carrier and other mech components don't get stiff or stuck, and re-lubricate often to keep them from jamming sideways.

I've been told the mechanisms can be replaced with Oak Acorn mechs, Round Beaver mechs, and some other knock-off mechanisms from LYPC. However, judging by how cheap these machines are, you're almost better off investing in better used or new equipment.

Good luck!

I have 4 of them and don't really have mis-vend issues with them. They are cheap and I don't really care for them but for the price they sure have helped the bottom line. The only thing I can think that would cause you that problem is mismatched parts, there two versions that are slightly different of each other.

One thing that i noticed on my SSF machine is that a different currency value gets stuck. I popped a dime in there, and i might be missing a backstop piece, but there wasn't a way to push it back/bring it up. I had to either take it apart or turn the machine upside down. :o Obviously that would be a big deal if a child placed a dime or something in there.

Archived