Cluck for a Buck and Win a Chicken Machine!

caserri

With the giveaway for the 5 way rack quickly approaching around July 19, (I hope you have your tickets), I am very pleased to announce our next raffle prize.

Beginning shortly after we award the 5way, TVF will begin to sell raffle tickets for a brand new All American Chicken Machine!

Our target giveaway date will be sometime around Christmas 2012. Tickets will be offered in our store for only $1.00. That's right, a Cluck for only a Buck! This machine has been generously donated so 100% of the proceeds will go to support your forum. Buy as many as you can to increase your odds of winning.

There will be no minimums or maximums so you can purchase as many or as few as you like throughout the contest period.

The retail value of this prize is $1,500.00!

I will post more specifics later. In the mean time, check them out by doing a "chicken machine" search here on the forum, or visit them at http://www.allamericanchicken.com

Sent using Tapatalk 2

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great news!

It looks like we're going to be able to push up the give away date to coincide with our fifth anniversary celebration! Tickets will go on sale in our store soon.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Great news!

It looks like we're going to be able to push up the give away date to coincide with our fifth anniversary celebration! Tickets will go on sale in our store soon.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

So possibly both at the same time?

So possibly both at the same time?

Sure, why not, it's our 5th birthday! We might as well celebrate by giving away over 2 grand worth of stuff! :D

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Tickets for this raffle are now available in the store.

This machine is being donated to TVF by ParSal Vending Supply LLC so please take a moment to post a word of thanks to them for their generosity and desire to help keep us online.

As an added bonus, ParSal is also throwing in 500 eggs to fill the machine to get you started. If that weren't enough, they are also going to provide free shipping up to $500!

There it is. A $1,500 machine, 500 eggs, and free shipping up to $500. Get your tickets now!

Sweet! Time to go get some more tickets!

Say, does the machine have the DBA on it too, or just the coin mechs?

Thanks for another great contest Mr. Caserri!

When you win let me know I have a great source for a dba

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Performa starts us out with 15 tickets. Thanks Performa. If no one else gets a ticket, you just bought a Chicken Machine for $15!

Don't let Performa buy a Chicken Machine for $15.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Does it have a dba?

I am very happy to say that Frank from ParSal would like to add a DBA to this prize!

He said it will be a brand new Mars (MEI) dollar bill acceptor with stacker!

I can't thank Frank and ParSal enough for this incredible prize. If you have not done so, get your raffle tickets now! This turn-key package will be given away next month.

To catch everyone up, this raffle is for the following...

1 All American Chicken machine

A Mars DBA

500 eggs

Shipping included up to $500

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Just to let everyone know, TVF and this contest, are going to appear in ParSal's full page ad in the Vending Times' June issue. Once the ad drops, there are going to be a lot of people coming here for one reason. To get in on this raffle.

Don't get shut out! Stock up on your tickets!

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Just to let everyone know, TVF and this contest, are going to appear in ParSal's full page ad in the Vending Times' June issue. Once the ad drops, there are going to be a lot of people coming here for one reason. To get in on this raffle.

Don't get shut out! Stock up on your tickets!

Sent using Tapatalk 2

You mind if i put this in my own blog?

Agreed and where is our buddy?!?

Maybe he's taking a break from pitting locators against each other in a death-struggle for his business. Too bad, the King' is missing out! I hate to just walk away with the prize without some real competition.

Kandy King has risen from his sick bed upon hearing news of this amazing raffle. The flu can not keep the Kandy King away from his rightful prize. I would like to take this time to thank ParSal and Vendiscuss in advance for this wonderful soon-to-be addition to my Kandy Kingdom. This chicken machine may very well get the Queen's spot in the throne next to me. What a beauty!

Archived