silence sales force gumball machine, Is this a good deal

nuchols

I have a guy in my area that is selling 13 new and one used silence sales force gumball heads, each for $25 I offer him $20.00 for all 14, but he didnt take my offer. Are these good machines, Ive never heard of them. Should I just pay what he is asking?

SSF is out of business.  They are pretty horrible machines as far as I've heard.  Talk to ClearCutVending, he has about 11 of these machines.  Every time I talk to him, he says "another SSF machine broke".  I would avaoid them, unless you can get them all DIRT cheap.

My $0.02

Thanks guys for the info. I will not be buying them. When I was intrested in them I had no idea the body was plastic. I was told that everyone has there idea machine but one rule to follow is that the body is metal and the coin mechanisms

Also can the brackets that change a single head into a double and triple head able to be used on any brand of mahince for the most part?

Johnny

Yes!

Steve

Johnny,

Like most machines, SSF are NOT quality. It is funny, when I started I bought those cheap GMW crap. JUNK! There are others that will give you trouble, choose your weapon wisely.

There are SO many diffrent distributors out there trying to flash there machines around, and putting "unbeatable" deals out. When you do a search for "Gumball and Candy Machines" on Google, all kinds of sites come up. Stay away from those sites. 99.9% of those companies don't care, don't keep promises, and sell cheap equipment. Your good companies that sell GOOD machines do not show up on that search. Why do you think all the new folks in vending buy crap machines? Because that is all they have known/seen. Most don't do homework and settle for the company's with catchy names, and good looking machines.

A few names you need to know:

http://www.aaglobalind.com/   

http://www.xyzvending.com/  triples & toy only

There you go, two companies that treat you right, and sell machines that don't break after a few months. Most company's start dropping like flies after 6-7 months. All my GMW machines have gone in the trash.

Kyle

A very good rule of thumb when starting a vending route. Look at which machines the big boys use. Look at what's in Wlamart, Kroger, Publix, and Winn Dixie.

I think you can figure out what I'm preaching here.

Craig

What's wrong with a plastic body, all my Beavers are plastic body. The globe is plastic, and now they even offer plastic conversion for nuts (salt corrodes). Fit finish and coin mechs are the important details.

Grumpy

nuchols wrote:

Thanks guys for the info. I will not be buying them. When I was intrested in them I had no idea the body was plastic. I was told that everyone has there idea machine but one rule to follow is that the body is metal and the coin mechanisms